Use Manhattan Blend in place of wheat flour in any of your bread and pastry recipes. Recommended uses for Manhattan Blend include challah, brioche, bagels, cinnamon buns, doughnuts, whole-grain bread, danish, pastries and more!Just don't forget to add 25% more water than your recipe calls for.
Blends by Orly, a line of four gluten-free flour blends created by a Le Cordon Bleu trained chef. Each Blend type has been formulated for different cooking and baking applications and allows you to easily determine the perfect Blend for the specific use and to make any regular recipe just by replacing the wheat flour with one of the gluten free Blends by Orly. Unlike wheat flour, when baking gluten-free, there is no “one size fits all” solution. The baker needs a different gluten free flour blend for bread than one used for a cake, cookie or pie crust. Each Blend has been created to mimic the taste and texture of non- gluten-free baked goods. Blends by Orly uses the highest quality ingredients and is certified gluten free (GF), Kosher certified (OU), and Non-GMO certified. The product is also vegan, dairy free, nut free, corn free, soy free and all natural.
- Use Manhattan Blend in place of wheat flour to bake delicious gluten-free challah, gluten-free pastry, gluten free donuts and more.
- All-purpose gluten free flour will often yield a gluten free bread with a detectable "gluten free" aftertaste. Manhattan Blend has enough xanthan gum to mimic gluten properties in bread dough consistency.
- Purpose-driven baking flour with gluten free baking, there is no one size fits all solution.
- Each blend has been created to mimic the taste and texture of regular baked goods by a Le Cordon Bleu trained pastry chef.
- Made with standard quality and nutritious ingredients to achieve the best taste possible.
Long Grain Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Sorghum Flour, Millet Flour, Tapioca Starch, Xanthan Gum