Uncover the secret to the most amazing fresh gluten free pasta! All you need is a pasta maker (you can buy one on Amazon for like $25) and Blends by Orly Tuscany Blend! Buon Appetito! Photos and recipe courtesy of @drgourmetinc
Mary's Fresh Gluten Free Pasta
6 to 6-1/2 cups Blends by Orly Tuscany Blend
6 large eggs
1 cup of cold water
3 teaspoons olive oil
Serving Size: 6-10 Please see below
1. Place 6 cups flour in a large bowl. Make a well in the center. Beat eggs, Water and oil ; pour into well. Stir together, form a ball. turn on to a floured surface knead until smooth and elastic about 8-10 minutes.
2. Cover and let rest in the fridge for 30 minutes
3. Divide Dough into four: Roll portions to 1/16- in thickness
4. Set pasta maker to 1 if dough is sticky add a little EVOO to allow dough to glide through the machine.
5. Gradually increase the number on machine with each run of dough until you reach the number 4 level on the machine.
6. Once you have the desired thickness attach the spaghetti attachment and glide the dough through.
7. Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Once it has come to a roaring boil add fresh pasta. Cook for 5-7 minutes. The Pasta should rise to the surface when it done.
8. Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy.