Orly's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
Recipe Yields one 9-inch loaf pan
1 1/2 cup of Sydney blend
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup zucchini, shredded
1/2 cup crushed walnuts or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan with non stick oil spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl mix egg, oil, milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract in a bowl. Stir into dry ingredients until moist.
- Place grated zucchini into a clean towel and squeeze out moisture.
- Fold in zucchini and walnuts or chocolate chips into mixture. Empty batter into a loaf pan and use an offset spatula or back of a spoon to smooth out the top of the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or stick a toothpick in the center of the cake to check the doneness .